We want as many people as possible to participate in Transition Town Forres, and for everyone involved to find something which brings enjoyment and satisfaction.
If you have a special interest or passion…
- Join a project team. See Projects list.
- Start a new theme group or project.
If you have time…
We’re always on the look-out for:
- People with traditional skills such as cooking, gardening, sewing, furniture making, bicycle repair etc.
- People to help maintain and develop our social media.
- Marketing experts.
- Event organisers to hold film screenings and talks.
- Anyone willing to pitch in and lend a hand wherever needed!
If you have resources…
- Support us financially. We are a grassroots voluntary organisation, so if you’d like to make a monetary donation it would be most appreciated.
- Donate something useful – we often need art materials, cutlery, glasses, refreshments, projectors etc for our events.
Please contact TTForres@gmail.com if you’d like to apply for a volunteer position or contribute in another way.